The girls and I love the new musical Wicked. Some might say a bit obsessed. Actually, Lanne will say that. The girls have seen it twice and when it was playing in San Francisco, Kent and Kyra won front row seats.
The story is long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years. Once again, we are headed down the yellow brick road to San Diego, where we will see it again at the end of this month, thanks to Rickey and Mike. I can't wait and the girls don't know it yet. This will be the third person will have seen playing the green girl. She is not my fav, but stunning nonetheless. Check her out in the video below. Don't worry Lanne, I am already working on my next obsession.....Jersey Boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment