Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Practice makes perfect

With the busy cheer season just around the corner, boxes of new samples and styles have been arriving at my door. In the last phase of training, the trainers recommended that we practice sizing on our neighbors and children. A grand idea!


Vanessa is 8 mos. preggo. I figure that fitting a pregnant cheerleader may come up at some point. Good to know I have sample sizes big enough to carry her through out the pregnancy. haha
Normally, sample sizers do not match in color for the shell and skirt. Somehow it worked out for the girls. They ran around in them for a few hours. I had to pry them out of the outfits.
Lisa models a dance top. She was less than thrilled that I took her photo.
Alysia adds a dance sleeve to her uniform. Next week, more samples and campwear arrive!

3 comments:

  1. Dee-

    THANKS FOR SHARING!!! I needed a good laugh this afternoon, and this definitely provided that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne..you are too funny..in response, I asked my husband to sport the sample of the gold briefs for a photo op. strangley, he rejected my offer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanne you are HILARIOUS!!!

    Thanks for the smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete