
..............must come down. But if you land and twist the ankle you end up in pain. Alysia twisted her ankle at practice Monday night. She stepped out of a stunt and rolled her ankle. Not good this time of year. She has a competition at the end of the month.

Alysia is hiding the racoon eyes she created from crying. Kyra stood watch over her sister to make sure she kept her foot in the freezing water to help keep the swelling down.

Ice, Ice Baby.

A quick visit to the Dr. and a pair of crutches later and she is on her way to mending.
Sounds like a dangerous sport - hopefully she can still babysit with a twisted ankle! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! It’s a wonder Alysia hasn’t sprained her ankle before this! That’s quite a shot of her in the air!
ReplyDeleteHope she is healing and can get back into competition and to the games soon.
Ok, suck it up? I think that is an illegal basket toss. Haha. Looks good. Keep sending me the pictures like this so I can see them. I love you. jenn
ReplyDeleteHey DeeDee~
ReplyDeleteIs Alysia alright? Is that first picture Alysia in a basket-toss? Tell both the girls congratulations on their placings at the Santa Cruz competition.
POOR ALYSIA - TELL HER I SAID I'M SORRY FOR HER!
ReplyDelete