Thursday, January 24, 2008

NSC 2008

It was time for the annual National Varsity Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. This year my buddies and I decided to arrive a day early to hang out and catch up since we live all over the place.

After arriving, we unpacked and headed out to dinner to The Chart House, where we were given personalized menus and dessert compliments of the concierge at our hotel.

The next morning we headed out to downtown Scottsdale to do a little shopping.
Stacey lets her inner cowgirl come out.......
.....while Kristin lets her inner squaw out.
We were serenaded by the singing cowboy.

Back at the hotel, we went to the welcoming reception for some appetizers and cake.........

....................and massage chairs.

The regions that made their goal and did well, were treated to dinner off property. Lucky for the four of us, our regions were one of the few to head out. Stacey's signs says it all about her. :)



After dinner everyone gathered in the great ballroom for the official opening and drawing for some fabulous prizes.

There goes Ron waltzing down the aisle with all the entries. To be eligible you had to reach your goal and every percent you were over got you another entry in the prizes. I had four tickets in the barrel.

Heck ya, my name was pulled and I won a pair of diamond earrings!!!

I was also given a coach wristlet for making goal.

The next morning, it was serious business as we wait to see the new line and take notes.

The designer describes what the models are wearing. This year, all her codes and abbreviations were familiar to me. It seriously is like learning another language.

The girls and I headed to Cowboy Ciao's for dinner. It was yummy!!!
The food was so great all week. Here are a few photos:

oh yeah, a winner all around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment