Kyra had her ballet recital tonight. She had rehearsals all week long and all the hard work was about to be seen. Not only had Kyra been practicing all week, she was also determined to walk with her teacher in the Sonoma County Human Race on the same day! She did the 5k with the teacher and a few of her classmates and then we all met up at Ihop and Mrs. H. treated them with breakfast.


Kyra was a snowflake in the ballet called Seasons.

I was in charge of hair and makeup for Kyra's class and the itty bitty ones below her.

Kyra poses with her teacher, a very pregnant, Ms. Katherine. I don't know how she made it through the day.

Backstage in the dressing room. A few other moms had to step in and help and some of the little ones were not fortunate to be in my line. Some of their little cheeks resembled the red circles on nutcrackers or the soilders at Christmas time in Disneyland. hee hee

I became popular when I busted out my fairy dust. The little one to the far left, DID NOT get her makeup done by me. Alysia was also on hand to do hair.

Spinning Ballerinas

No comments:
Post a Comment