Friday, March 30, 2007

DisneyWorld

March was a crazy month in this household. I traveled to Orlando, Florida for 5 days to work the All Star National Event. I was a little slacked on the photos there since I was busy all day long and too exhausted to reach for the camera when I was actually out and about. I did take some pics with the Winnie the Pooh gang when I had a character dinner by myself. Again, too tired to walk around the park and went to the nearest dining facility. The Pooh gang humored me and I am sure wondered why I was in there by myself, but I didn't care. I had a good view for the fireworks and I was warm! lol!
I just noticed on this trip that Cinderella's castle is a lot taller than Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland.
I came across the Three Caballeros at Epcot.

This was a cool ride through Disney's greenhouse at Epcot.
Showing how the pumpkins earn their Mickey ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment