Speaking of that opportunity, I have gone back to work for the cheer company that I loved so much, so many years ago. For most of the 90's I directed camps and coordinated special events for Universal Cheerleaders Association. I retired after meeting Kent and having a family. I still kept in contact over the years by doing a few special events. This past year, I worked some major events in Florida and apparently opened up an opportunity to return in a new capacity. I will be doing coordinating camp schedules and uniform sales appointment for Sonoma, Napa, Solano and Marin Counties. I will be able to work from home and that was the nice clincher for me. Of course, there will be some travel for training and special events occasionally and that is where the question of "is this right for our family?" will come in to play. Maybe, Maybe not.
In the meantime, I have been bombarded with uniform samples, brochures and pom poms. Lots of organizing to do for the busy months coming this spring.
Deanne Cromwell *\O/*
Varsity Spirit Fashions and Cheerleader & Danzteam

Visit our Websites:
http://www.varsity.com
http://www.nationalspirit.com
Office/fax number: 707-542-3414
No comments:
Post a Comment