
..........the new Dean of Students at Healdsburg High School, Kent Cromwell!! Woo Hoo! Congrats to my hubby. Kent will be the Dean at Healdsburg but also serve as the Chief administrator for the continuation high school. Tonight he told me he has his own secretary. He said "I don't even know how to have one. What will I have her do?" I am sure he will figure it out in the first few days. He went in today to fill out his paperwork and tomorrow he has to go for fingerprinting. His official start date is August 14, but already the phone rang this morning from the principal asking Kent to come in next Monday for staff interviews. And so it begins........................
His secretary will get coffee for him, pick up his laundry, arrange your birthday presents, occassionally pick the girls up from school...at least that's what I did when I was a secretary.
ReplyDeleteLook at Malibu !!!! Ya'll are rollin in $ !
ReplyDeleteCongrats !
Ps make sure his secretary is over 60 and has a mole on her nose !
EXCELLENT! Congrats to Dean Cromwell...is he even OLD enough to be a Dean of Anything? Geez. I'm picturing some cranky, old, sweater vest guy. But maybe I've watch Animal House too many times ;) Please tell him that I am damn proud to know him & wish him much success in his new BIG ASS position :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Nee
Congrats to Kent!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the school will thrive under his gentle genius!
Dee Dee!!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!! Congrats to Kent!!! And yes, I'm sure he'll figure out what a secretary is good for! lol!!
Karin
YAY!!!! Congratulations Kent!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Glad to hear it! I'm sure you all are excited. I am so happy for you guys! I know it means alot of different things for your family, and a great career move for Kent!
ReplyDeleteSo good to have you all here in San Diego! Wish I had more time with you, but the time we did have was precious and I hope you all had a great time! Much love to all!
Uncle Rickey
Give Kent a huge congrats from us! The west county will miss him.
ReplyDeleteCharlene
Oh My Gosh~
ReplyDeleteThat's so wonderful!! Congratulations, Kent. You totally deserve it.
I'm so happy for both of you. Danny and I are very proud of you.
Lanne