Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good Fun, Good Times, GREAT FRIENDS!

I can't even begin to express how much I miss the people in this post. These are my dearest friends in the whole world. The high school friend, the college best friends and the super star best friend from the cheerleading days. I wish I could move them up here with me.

Christmas Day visit with Jenn! Although, rarely a day goes by without talking to her, we would probably both be divorced if we lived within driving distance of each other. haha! Although, the house next door to her IS for sale and Kent was talking to Anna about jobs down there....hmmmm.
Anna Banana! High School buddy with a family that became my second home. Kent actually said he felt so at home when we visited her at her mom's house on New Year's Day. I still can't believe this chick is a Principal. I taught her how to drive a stick shift and in return, she gave me whiplash!

The DLC reunites! It has been a long time since the four of us have been together at the same time. It was so great to be able to ring in the New Year and celebrate almost 21 years of friendship! YIKES!! We have done so much together over the years; trips to NY and Mass, red and black dinners, weddings, baby showers, baptisms of each other kids and of course the formation of the DLC! Our significant others were in attendance too and did their part by taking the endless amount of pictures we posed for. How many pics can four people take? Hundreds! It is never easy to say goodbye to these peeps. I hate it each and every time. On one visit to Rickey's last summer, when we went to hug goodbye, Kyra asked "Are you guys going to cry again?" Yes! Each and every time.


DLC=Mar, Lanne, Me and Rickey

Doesn't Rickey look like Roger from Rent?



Yes, I did take a few with the hubby!


The DLC and their spouses, minus the 4 kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment